About Us

Trust Structure

Trust Structure

(1) Includes direct interests and deemed interests through holding entities in ESR-REIT. Figures as at 30 December 2020.
(2) (2) As at 30 December 2020.
(3) Includes
(a) 80% ownership of 7000 AMK LLP. Ho Lee Properties Pte Ltd owns the remaining 20%.
(b) 49% ownership of PTC Logistics Hub LLP. Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Limited owns the remaining 51%.